Gumasta License Registration
Gumasta License is a registration required for doing any kind of business in the state of Maharashtra. It is governed by the Municipal Corporation of Mumbai under the Maharashtra Shops and Establishment Act. This is a certificate that provides you the authority to do your business at a particular place.
Benefits of Gumasta License
Tax and Subsidies – Once this license is taken out the applicant can avail different form of tax and subsidies that is offered by the government of Maharashtra. Such tax and subsidies would only be available to the applicant after securing the Gumasta License.
Proof – Once the applicant takes out the Gumasta License in Maharashtra, the applicant can start the operations of the business. This not only serves the purpose of a license but also acts as a proof for carrying out business operations.
Compliance with Law – Any business requiring registering under the respective shops and establishments act would have to comply with the requirement of taking a Gumasta License in Maharashtra.
Bank Account – Once this license is taken out, the applicant can easily open a bank account. One of the main reasons for securing this form of license is that many businesses carry out transactions and require a bank account. Banks require the applicant to have this form of license to open a bank account for the business.
Documents Required for Registration under Gumasta License
- Copy of Aadhaar Card of proprietor, partner, director
- Copy of the Pan card of proprietor, partner, director
- Address proof( Electricity bill) of proprietor, partner, director
- Application letter in the prescribed format
- Authority letter for business
- Proof of ownership of Property
- If Rented Premises, then Rent Agreement or Lease Agreement
- Partnership Deed in case of Partnership firm
- Prescribed fees for a partnership Firm
- Photographs of proprietor, partner, director
- Copy of Fee Receipt paid earlier
- LLP Agreement of the Partnership
- Any other Document as required by the Authority.